This may sound a bit boring but it is important, so please do read this section.
- The Company welcomes and will abide by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). GDPR, in our view, is a long overdue regulation that stops companies abusing people’s personal information. It stops organisations offering up prizes foc but sell your data to anyone! Our company is set up on the very clear idea that the entrant enters the competition to get the chance to win the prize that they want for a fixed entry price clearly set out on each game. We will never sell your personal information to other businesses – that’s just not right!
- GDPR stops all those long illegible ‘legalese’ T&Cs that you see in so many places – that is great news for all of us! We want to be as clear as possible about what information we need and what we will do with it. If you ever want to know more, please just email us on the details provided on the ‘Contact Us’ page.
- So, what personal information do we need and why do we need it:
- We ask you to register to collect your name and email and telephone number so that we can contact you if you win!
- You can register via Facebook or via our registration form for your convenience.
- We will also send you correspondence to show-case new games or prizes, inform you that a game is about to finish and ask whether you’d like to play again.
- If we get great offers or discounts from prize partners, we may send them to you – if we think they are good enough!
- We need your payment details so that we can collect payment for the games you chose to play.
- We need your age to ensure that you a legally allowed to play the games.
- We ask for your gender to ensure we address you correctly.
- Your personal information will only be used by I Should CoCo companies and will not be shared or sold to any other company.
- You may send us an email under you ‘right to be forgotten’ at any time and we will remove all your details as soon as possible.
- As you can imagine we’d prefer you not to because we won’t be able to communicate with you again if you do this – at worst not being able to inform you that you’ve won!
- But this is an important ‘right’ of GDPR and one that we will embrace fully if you’d like us to.
- Importantly, your personal information will be stored safely and securely to the best of our ability. Keeping your personal information ‘personal’ is important, we know it’s important and we will always respect that.
- We value your privacy. We and our partners use technologies, such as cookies, and process personal data, such as IP addresses and cookie identifiers, to help us remember you when you come back to our site, help us see what people like and do not like on our site, help us improve our service; help us understand if our advertising is working; personalise ads and content based on your interests; measure the performance of general ads and content, and derive insights about audiences who saw ads and content.
- Entry into these competitions will be used as consent to the use of this technology and the processing of your personal data for these purposes.
- You can change your mind and change your consent choices at any time by emailing us at info@IShouldCoCo.com
us at info@IShouldCoCo.com.
After all that heavy text, please have fun, play to win some incredible prizes, contact us with any questions and do send in any thoughts about the prizes that you would like to win – if we get enough interest, we will set it up as soon as possible. Good luck.
From all of us at I Should CoCo