I Should CoCo (the ‘Company’) is a privately owned UK business registered at 4 Prince Albert Road, London, NW1 7SN.
We set the business up to give people (the ‘entrants’) a better chance of winning the prizes they actually want, offering once in a lifetime experiences for two people.
We select a variety of hand-picked prizes e.g. luxury Cruises or Round the World flights, and via a game of skill, eg spot the ball, we provide anyone interested the opportunity to win these prizes.
We prefer and try to keep the ‘business and legal’ language as simple as possible - common sense should always win! But we also need to ensure that the ‘legal’ terminology is clear and appropriate, so here are the most important bits:
- We operate under English Law, which has exclusive jurisdiction.
- All entrants need to be over 18 years old and have no legal impediment to their playing the games of skill - e.g. it’s illegal in your country or state.
We are passionate about our customers winning incredible holidays and experiences, so we currently do not offer a cash alternative for any of the prizes. However, after feedback from customers (thank-you to all of you, its appreciated!), we will happily change the prize to better accommodate your needs and circumstances. So, this means that if you win and you are a family, we will work with you to create an adventure or luxury holiday for your family of 3, 4,5 or more! clearly the value of these alternative will be equitable. Best of luck.
Playing the game:
- Entrants simply choose the prize that they want to win – e.g. a cruise.
- Entrants then select the route that they want to win – e.g. Danube River Cruise and play for £2.50 for each attempt.
- After selecting the route, entrants also have the opportunity to ‘upgrade’ their cruise. For example, Business Class flights for transfers, on-board room up-grade to a suite or equivalent. This ‘upgrade’ can be won for a total of £5.00 per attempt (prices may vary for different prizes).
- The details of all prizes, including upgrades, are detailed within each prize description.
- The price for each game is detailed on the site and will not vary for the duration of the game.
- The Company may have different prices for different prizes, which are set at the Company’s sole discretion. Each price will be clearly shown with each game and each ‘upgrade’ opportunity – prices will not change from when the game starts to when it finishes.
- The Company has selected ‘Spot the Ball’ as the competition game because:
- It’s fun, easy to play and allows the Company to use a lot of different sporting images to keep it interesting and challenging.
- It’s a ‘game of skill’ not a ‘game of chance’ which allows the Company to legally operate and offer and award the prizes across the site.
- To play any of the games, just put your cursor where you think the ball should be, enter those co-ordinates and that’s it.
- As you can imagine, the actual location of the ball has been removed and the ‘judge’ (‘judging’ is detailed below), will not be shown or be aware of the location of the original ball. The game is all about where entrants believe the ‘judge’ will think the ball should be.
- To enter games the entrant will be asked to register with the Company so that principally, it may contact winners and send correspondence about future games.
- You will be asked for your email, mobile telephone number and age (to ensure you are old enough to enter).
- You can register your details direct with the Company, via a brief registration form or via Facebook.
- Importantly, we will hold your personal information securely.
- Our more detailed ‘Data Privacy’ approach is detailed below but we abide with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which came into place on 25th May 2018 – this is a good thing for us all and protects us all from unscrupulous individuals and companies who abuse access to people’s personal information – that’s just not right and we will never do that.
- When the competition closes, an independent ‘judge’ will select the spot he or she thinks is correct and the person who entered the closest spot to the judge’s co-ordinates will win the prize.
- The judge or judges will be independent referees (or specific sport equivalents e.g. umpire’s for our tennis games) or professional sports people. They will be expert in their field and be completely independent of the Company or any entrant.
- In the unlikely event of two entrants having exactly the same co-ordinates, the location of those two players’ second closest co-ordinate to the judge’s winning co-ordinates will decide the winner.
- Should one or both entrants not have a second co-ordinate then the Company will re-issue a new game to those entrants only and the game will be replayed between those two entrants only and again the closest to the judge’s co-ordinates will win.
- All costs for replay will be paid for by the Company.
- When the winner has been selected the Company will contact that person via email and/or mobile to inform them of their win.
- Should the Company not be able to get in contact with the winner within 5 days (extendable at the Company’s sole discretion) then the Company will select the next closest co-ordinates as the new winner.
- ‘Entrants’ are solely responsible for ensuring their personal details are up-to-date and accurate. The Company is not responsible or liable for any such error. For the avoidance of doubt, if the Company cannot contact the winner within 5 days due to inaccurate entrant details, then the Company will select the next closest entrant who will be announced as the winner – PLEASE double check your registration details regularly.
- Entrants may play as many times per game as they choose but with a maximum of 99 entries per person per game. Any abuse of this rule may result in the Company voiding entries, allocating new winners, disqualifying from future play – all at the sole discretion of the Company.
- The Company will need to confirm the winner’s identity with photo ID – passport or driving licence before progressing with awarding the selected prize.
- The Company, at its sole discretion, will discuss changing itineries, destinations, routes and timings of departures with winners upon confirmation.
- The Company uses a variety of travel companies, depending on their specialisms and expertise and will introduce the winners to these selected companies as appropriate.
- These travel partners will be able to discuss all details and will be as flexible as possible to accommodate the winner’s requirements.
- All prizes are subject to availability so please do secure dates as soon as possible.
- The Company has the final decision over any change to any prizes.
- The Company is not liable for any event outside of the fair provision of the prize to the winner of the appropriate game. It is not liable or responsible for the quality and delivery of the prize provided by the selected travel partner. However, the Company will endeavour to select reputable and experienced travel providers – I Should CoCo is all about providing incredible, unforgettable experiences for as many people as possible.
Data Privacy – this may sound a bit boring but it is important, so please do read this section.
- The Company welcomes and will abide by the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which came into place on 25th May 2018. GDPR, in our view, is a long overdue regulation that stops companies abusing people’s personal information. This abuse of data is one of the reasons we set up I Should CoCo – it stops organisations offering up prizes foc but sell your data to anyone! Our company is set up on the very clear idea that the entrant enters the competition to get the chance to win the prize that they want for fixed price £2.50. We will never just package up people’s personal information and sell it to other businesses – that’s just not right!
- GDPR stops all those long illegible ‘legalese’ T&Cs that you see in so many places – that is great news for all of us! We want to be as clear as possible about what information we need and what we will do with it. If you ever want to know more, please just email us on the details provided on the ‘Contact Us’ page.
- So what personal information do we need and why do we need it:
- We ask you to register to collect your name and email and telephone number so that we can contact you if you win!
- You can register via Facebook or manually for your convenience.
- We will also send you correspondence to show-case new games or prizes, inform you that a game is about to finish and ask whether you’d like to play again.
- If we get great offers or discounts from prize partners we may send them to you – if we think they are good enough!
- We need your payment details so that we can collect payment for the games you chose to play.
- We need your age to ensure that you a legally allowed to play the games.
- We ask for your gender to ensure we address you correctly.
- You may send us an email under you ‘right to be forgotten’ at anytime and we will remove all your details as soon as possible.
- As you can imagine we’d prefer you not to because we won’t be able to communicate with you again if you do this – at worst not being able to inform you that you’ve won!
- But this is an important ‘right’ of GDPR and one that we will embrace fully if you’d like us to.
- Importantly, your personal information will be stored safely and securely to the best of our ability. Keeping your personal information ‘personal’ is important, we know it’s important and we will always respect that.
After all that heavy text, please have fun, play to win some incredible prizes, contact us with any questions and do send in any thoughts about the prizes that you would like to win – if we get enough interest we will set it up as soon as possible. Good luck.
From all of us at I Should CoCo